Gino D'acampo chocolate macaroons from Lets Do LunchGino D'acampo chocolate macaroons from Lets Do Lunch with Gino and Mel recipes. This delectable delight will most definitely get those taste buds watering! Give it a go. Your family will be grateful you did. Lets Do Lunch recipes are always a favourite. Put “eat chocolate” at the top of your list of things to do today. That way, at least you’ll get one thing done, Gino says.
Gino D'Acampo Sticky pork and beans with coleslaw
Gino D'Acampo Gazpacho Recipe from Lets Do Lunch
Gino D'Acampo Summer chicken one-pan cobbler
Gino D'Acampo Recipes Spicy prawns with garlic, tomato and herbs
|Gino D'acampo chocolate macaroons from Lets Do Lunch recipes|
Ingredients for Gino D'acampo chocolate macaroons from Lets Do LunchYou will love Gino d'Acampo recipes
2 egg whites
225g caster sugar
175g ground almonds
225g good quality dark chocolate (70% coco solids)
Butter for greasing
|Gino D'acampo chocolate macaroons from Lets Do Lunch|
Facebook Lets Do Lunch With Gino and Mel
How to make Gino D'acampo chocolate macaroons from Lets Do LunchGino & Mel recipes are delicious and simple.
1. Grease a large baking tray with butter and preheat he oven to 180oC. Get ready for another of Gino & Mel recipes.
2. In a clean large dry bowl, whisk the egg whites until stiff then gently fold in the ground almonds and sugar.
3. Wet your hands, take a tablespoon of the mixture and roll into a finger shape about 6cm long.
4. Place on the baking tray and repeat the process, spacing them well apart
5. Bake in the middle of the oven and allow to cool slightly.
6. Meanwhile, place the chocolate in a small glass bowl over a pan of simmering water and allow to melt (ensure the bowl does not touch the water otherwise the chocolate will become bitter).
7. Dip the base of each finger biscuit in the chocolate and place on a baking sheet (chocolate side face-up) until set.
8. Once set, turn the biscuits over and with the help of a fork, drizzle over more chocolate sauce creating a zig-zag effect. Alternatively, you may prefer instead to just dip half of the biscuit on one side.
9. Serve once the chocolate has set with a cup of coffee.
See all the latest Gino D'Acampo recipes here.
We would love to hear your thoughts about Gino D'acampo chocolate macaroons from Lets Do Lunch.